NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Save the date for October 8, 2011. That is when Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc, (CVG) will host it Second Annual Fall Car, Cycle and Truck Show. This year's event will be held at the CVG Corporate Headquarters, 7800 Walton Parkway, New Albany, OH, from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Proceeds from the show will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Central Ohio, as well as the Flying Horse Farms located in Mt. Gilead, OH. Last year's event was a great success and CVG was able to donate over $50,000 to Flying Horse Farms.
We have scheduled plenty of fun for the whole family, including live bands, a silent auction, raffles and delicious food. There are many ways to be involved in this event including:
Enter a VehicleRegister your vehicle in the car show for a chance to win one of several trophies or just do it for fun! Become a Vendor Register to sell your goods and/or services at the car show or just to advertise your business. Advertise in our Program Purchase ad space in our program to be handed out the day of the show. The program could potentially reach over 1,000 viewers in the local area. Sponsor a Golf Cart Sign Purchase a 4" x 36" banner for your advertisement to be displayed on the golf carts used by event staff on the day of the show. Make a Monetary Donation Want to participate, but not sure how? Monetary donations are ALWAYS appreciated and will go towards great causes! Donate an Item Have something of value that you think would be a great prize or maybe could become a Silent Auction item? Donate it for tax purposes. It's a win-win!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV