NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 12.6 percent to $13.99.
Molycorp Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $32.60.
Rosetta Stone fell 8.7 percent to $9.13.Adecoagro SA fell 8.0 percent to $8.42. Frontline Ltd. fell 7.4 percent to $5.01. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 7.3 percent to $5.22. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $5.16. MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $5.73. American Strategic Income Portfolio III fell 6.1 percent to $6.74. NeoPhotonics Corp. fell 5.9 percent to $6.82.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV