Skilled Healthcare Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SKH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Skilled Healthcare Group (NYSE:SKH) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $3.43, below its previous 52-week low of $3.46 with 108,138 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 773,600 shares over the past 30 days. Skilled Healthcare Group has a market cap of $76.5 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 59.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospices, home health providers, and a rehabilitation therapy business. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.3, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SKH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV