The patient is not required to be transported for scanning, so the optimum patient positioning is always maintained. Clinical workflow and access to the patient is not impacted and the MR scanner is removed completely from the operating room when imaging is complete. This ensures a high degree of safety for both the patient and the surgical environment. As well, when not in use for intraoperative imaging, the MR scanner is available for diagnostic imaging. To date, more than 100 imaging enabled rooms have been selected by leading medical institutions around the world.
About IMR IS
IMRIS (NASDAQ: IMRS; TSX: IM) is a global leader in providing image guided therapy solutions. These solutions feature fully integrated surgical and interventional suites that incorporate magnetic resonance, fluoroscopy and computed tomography to deliver on demand imaging during procedures. The Company's systems serve the neurosurgical, cardiovascular and neurovascular markets and have been selected by leading medical institutions around the world.
Imag es:IMRIS Surgical S uite: http://www.imris.com/Press_Releases/PR_images/PR-demoSuite-2011-09.jpg SOURCE IMRIS Inc. Image with caption: "IMRIS Surgical Suite. (CNW Group/IMRIS Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20110926_C6461_PHOTO_EN_3789.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV