- In 41% of all cases in the Washington University School of Medicine study and in 48.9% of all cases included in the study at PLA 301 Hospital, the surgeon modified the surgical procedure based upon the intraoperative MR imaging information provided by the IMRIS suite.
- Gross/near total tumor resection was achieved in 93% of patients with gliomas in the Washington University School of Medicine study, compared with 65% for procedures that did not utilize the intraoperative MR imaging capabilities in the same timeframe.
- Gross/near total tumor resection was achieved in 76.9% of the pituitary adenoma procedures in the PLA 301 Hospital preliminary clinical experience which compared with 38.5% of the procedures having achieved gross/near total tumor resection prior to the intraoperative MR imaging.
- From clinical experience with 120 patients, the University of Calgary Foothills Hospital study found that intraoperative imaging resulted in modification to surgery in a substantial number of patients and concluded that intraoperative imaging at 3.0T is safe, reliable and capable of directing image guided surgery with exceptional image quality.
First Published Papers On IMRIS Suites Report Positive Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.