NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Maxwell Technologies (Nasdaq:MXWL) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $19.82, above its previous 52-week high of $19.71 with 25,491 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 210,500 shares over the past 30 days. Maxwell has a market cap of $531.9 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Maxwell Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets energy storage and power delivery products, and microelectronic products.
- Practice your MXWL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MXWL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV