OAK BROOK, Ill., Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The MONOPOLY® Game at McDonald's® is back in nearly 14,000 U.S. restaurants starting tomorrow, bringing with it one in four odds of winning, multiple ways to play and millions of fantastic prizes everyday. This year, customers can find MONOPOLY Game Pieces on new and old menu favorites including the Big Mac®, Filet-O-Fish®, 10 and 20-piece Chicken McNuggets®, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal, medium and large McCafe® Cold Beverages (excluding McCafe Shakes and Large Iced Coffee), Hash Browns, Egg McMuffin®, Sausage McMuffin® with Egg, large Fries and medium fountain drinks. Cash prizes ranging from $50 to $1 million, delicious McDonald's menu items, redbox® movie rentals, Beaches® Resorts Luxury Included® Caribbean vacations, EA SPORTS™ fan trips, a SL MY 12 Nissan LEAF™, and more, are all up for grabs when customers play the 2011 game in-store and or online at www.playatmcd.com.
"The MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's is back and bigger than ever," said Douglas Freeland, director of marketing, McDonald's U.S. "With actual one in four odds of winning, millions of prizes and 125 million winning game pieces on menu favorites, like the Big Mac and Egg McMuffin, winning has never been more exciting."
Did you know that the MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's, now in its 19th game cycle, has produced more than 4.2 billion game pieces? A fun, shareable infographic tracing the history of both the MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's and the Hasbro original, has been developed. Check it out for more cool facts, trivia and compelling statistics.
Three Ways to Play and Win the 2011 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's
- In-restaurant: The 2011 MONOPOLY Game is available at participating McDonald's restaurants in the U.S. starting September 27 through October 24, or while supplies last. Players can peel game pieces from select menu items to collect property sets for a chance to win $1 million, additional $50 - $100,000 cash prizes, and other rewards from this year's promotional prize partners, including SpaWish®, Beaches Resorts, EA SPORTS™, and Nissan. Also, players can win a $5 or $5,000 Walmart Gift Card, a Xbox® 360 with Kinect™, a Nissan Z® Coupe and more just by peeling one winning game piece.
- 2011 "Hit the Hat" Online Game: Starting September 27 through November 5, each time a player enters a game code, found on McDonald's game pieces at www.playatmcd.com, they will receive one online game play and one entry into the Nissan Z Online Zweepstakes. Players first select one of three card throw styles, Mr. MONOPOLY then attempts to throw the card into a top hat. If the card lands inside the hat, the player instantly wins any one of a number of prizes, including $50 - $50,000 in cash, EA SPORTS video games and prizes, a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card, a Beaches® Resorts Luxury Included® Caribbean vacation and more.
- Nissan Z Online Sweepstakes: Each time a player enters a game code online at www.playatmcd.com beginning September 27 through November 5, they are automatically entered into this online sweepstakes, where one winner will randomly be selected to win a brand new Nissan Z Coupe. When players complete five online plays, that player will receive additional bonus online game sweepstakes entries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV