Onyx Service & Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: ONYX) announced that Company President Malcolm Burleson commenced his travels to Roatan, Panama City and Bogota, in attempts to securer large solar construction projects. In Roatan, the Company has already been in development of an 18.5 megawatt solar power project and is currently seeking government approval before proceeding further on the project.
The ONYX business plan recognizes that there is an extremely lucrative market for solar power projects in nations that currently use diesel generator produced electricity. Most of the Caribbean and Latin America uses diesel generator powered electricity, causing rates between 35 cents to 44 cents per kilowatt hour. The Company is currently concentrating on securing the most profitable solar power projects in the region - while insuring to align its focus on building projects in US energy policy aligned nations.
“We are expecting this trip to result in very positive results for the Company,” Burleson stated. “A lot of hard work and valuable resources have gone into the attempt to secure new projects during these travels and I am optimistic that our Company has the best tools to compete for these projects,” he concluded.
Onyx Service & Solutions, Inc. aggressively acquires, develops and markets the most promising and potentially profitable energy projects and technology possible. The Onyx mission is to manifest cutting edge energy technology, products, manufacturing advances and construction projects to successfully compete in a global energy marketplace, which includes General Electric (NYSE: GE), Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL), JA Solar (NASDAQ: JASO) and Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ).For more information on the Company see: www.OnyxService.com. About Onyx Service & solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: ONYX) Onyx Service & Solutions, Inc. is an American for-profit corporation that focuses on energy solutions that empower our democracy and its allies’ strategic national and international energy policies. The primary focus of our advanced international business model is:
- Medium to large-scale solar construction projects
- Solar product development
- Solar product manufacturing
- Solar product sales
- New solar technology acquisition and development
- Development, manufacturing and sales of Electron Harvesting products
- Acquisition, development and use of revolutionary energy production technology
- Specialty financing expertise of energy technology development and projects
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV