BEIJING, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. ("UTStarcom" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: UTSI) a leading provider of interactive, IP-based network solutions in iDTV, IPTV, Internet TV and broadband for cable and telecom operators, today announced that it will exhibit its DOCSIS-EOC application ("EOC application"), Packet Transport Network 735 ("PTN 735"), MS 3005 server and several Wi-FI products at PT/EXPO COMM CHINA 2011, September 26-30, 2011.
"PT/EXPO COMM CHINA 2011 is a global forum that brings leading information technology players together to share knowledge and find areas for potential business cooperation," said UTStarcom CEO Jack Lu. "We are pleased to introduce a series of products and upgrades at this expo that can help expand operators' service offerings and enhance the subscriber experience. We believe these new products make us more competitive as we focus on our customer-centric business model of designing customizable solutions based on customers' increasingly sophisticated needs."
Below is a brief overview of UTStarcom's products on display:
- DOCSIS-EOC application is a standard connection product allowing 500 access points and provides 800Mbps bandwidth at the low end and 160Mbps bandwidth at the high end. The EOC application is based on coaxial cable and is designed for the final 100 meters of connection between fiber optic cables and users' set-top boxes.
- PTN 735 is an upgrade on the original Packet Transport Network, which has unified loading capacity and has the ability to process different types of business data. UTStarcom's PTN product helps realize complete packet transmission. The PTN 735 upgrade will have a broader bandwidth capacity that will give customers more reliable support services, convenient maintenance and customizable configuration.
- MS 3005 server is a streaming media storage unit and blade server that provides customers with larger storage capabilities and faster processing capacity. The MS 3005 blade server combined with the MC6098B high-definition set-top box further enhance the subscriber experience and improve operators' service capabilities through UTStarcom's integrated Internet TV solution.
- Wi-Fi products on display include the UAP1200 series smart antenna and the UAC8000 series wireless controller. These new Wi-Fi applications enable telecom operators to establish outdoor wireless networks that are simpler to manage and maintain. The UAP1200 product implements 802.11n technology standard.
About UTStarcom Holdings CorpUTStarcom is a leading provider of interactive, IP-based network solutions in iDTV, IPTV, Internet TV and Broadband for cable and telecom operators. The Company sells its solutions to operators in both emerging and established telecommunications and cable markets around the world. UTStarcom enables its customers to rapidly deploy revenue-generating access services using their existing infrastructure, while providing a migration path to cost-efficient, end-to-end IP networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV