NEW YORK, LONDON and SYDNEY, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FOREX.com, the retail division of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP), has released a significantly enhanced version of its award-winning FOREXTrader PRO trading platform.
"The new FOREXTrader PRO demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our active trader community, who provided invaluable feedback that helped us make our award winning platform an even more effective trading tool," said Glenn Stevens, CEO, GAIN Capital.
FOREXTrader PRO is a downloadable, Windows-based application that delivers advanced customization features and a robust set of trading tools for active traders. Highlights of the new features available in FOREXTrader PRO include:
- Enhanced charting tools, with an updated interface, additional technical indicators and drawing tools, and expanded trading functionality that allows customers to trade directly from the chart, view & cancel pending orders, and even modify pending orders on the chart simply by dragging the order to a new price level;
- A new "Strategy Center" for automated buy and sell signals. Traders can develop their own custom trading strategies, use the drag and drop functionality of the Strategy Wizard to easily program strategies without writing any code, or choose and customize one of 15 pre-defined strategies, with the opportunity to back test with historical data;
- More research and ideas, including integrated, third-party research and pattern recognition tools from Autochartist and Trading Central;
- A streamlined order ticket designed to simplify and accelerate order entry;
- An improved user interface, with an intuitive, icon-driven menu system delivering single click access to all trading & account management functions, research and decision support tools.