I would also like to clarify an additional point. While we are not detailing publicly the amount that we are seeking from Sinovel in our commercial and civil suits, it is safe to say that this amount is significant. To date, Sinovel currently owes us $250 million for past shipments and shipments that they're contractually bound to accept to date. On top of this, there are future shipments covered under our existing contracts, vendor liabilities that we will discuss in a few moments and of course, damages for our stolen intellectual property.
So let's move on to our other updates today starting with our restatements and results. I'd like to start by publicly acknowledging the contributions of our financial organization, which has been working around-the-clock in recent months to get current with our SEC filings. We're all happy to have completed this work and get back into compliance with SEC regulations. And in doing so, we believe we'll be also back in compliance with NASDAQ Listing standards. It's been a difficult time for us all. We're very happy to look forward to our bright future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV