4. Copano Energy (CPNO) provides midstream services to natural gas producers, including natural gas gathering, compression, dehydration, treating, marketing, transportation, processing, conditioning and fractionation services. The company's operations are spread across Texas, Oklahoma, and the Rocky Mountains.
7 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.