6. OGE Energy (OGE - Get Report), an energy and energy services provider, offers physical delivery and related services for both electricity and natural gas in the South Central U.S. The company operates in four segments: electric utility, natural gas transportation and storage, natural gas gathering and processing and natural gas marketing.
7 Natural Gas Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.