IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM), a leading national hospitalist physician group practice company, announced today that it was named on FORTUNE’s 2011 “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” list. Ranked #81, IPC was among 19 healthcare companies and the only physician group practice company on the list.
“Over the past fifteen years, hundreds of hospitals and millions of patients have benefitted from the effective and high-quality patient care experience afforded by IPC’s hospitalists. This recognition by FORTUNE reflects the success of our efforts, and we are greatly honored to be on this list,” said Adam D. Singer, M.D., chairman and CEO of IPC The Hospitalist Company.
FORTUNE’s “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” list includes foreign and domestic companies traded on a major U.S. stock exchange with annual revenue and net income of at least $50 million and $10 million, respectively, and a market capitalization over $250 million. Companies that meet these criteria are ranked by revenue growth rate, EPS growth rate, and three-year annualized total return, among other criteria.
About IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc.IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPCM) is a leading physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist medicine and related facility-based services. IPC’s physicians and affiliated providers practice in hospitals or other inpatient facilities, including acute, sub-acute and long-term care settings. The Company offers its providers the comprehensive training, information technology, and management support systems necessary to improve the quality and reduce the cost of patient care in the facilities it serves. For more information, visit the IPC website at www.hospitalist.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV