Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) today announced that it will hold its 2011 annual general meeting of shareholders at Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel, 100 Changliu Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 200134, People’s Republic of China on November 3, 2011 at 10:00 a.m., local time.
No proposal will be submitted for shareholder approval at the annual general meeting. Instead, the annual general meeting will serve as an open forum for shareholders and beneficial owners of the Company’s American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) to discuss Company affairs with management.
The Board of Directors of the Company has fixed the close of business on October 4, 2011 as the record date (the “Record Date”) for determining the shareholders entitled to receive notice of the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Holders of record of the Company’s common shares at the close of business on the Record Date are entitled to attend the annual general meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof in person. Beneficial owners of the Company’s ADSs are welcome to attend the annual general meeting in person.The Company has filed its annual report on Form 20-F (the “Annual Report”), which includes the Company’s audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The Company’s Annual Report can be accessed on the investor relations section of its website at http://ir.noahwm.com/, as well as on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov/. Holders of the Company’s common shares or ADSs may obtain a hard copy of the Annual Report free of charge by emailing Shang Chuang, Director of IR, Noah Holdings Limited, at IR@noahwm.com or by writing to:
|6th Floor, Times Finance Center,|
|No. 68 Middle Yincheng Road, Pudong,|
|Shanghai 200120, People’s Republic of China|
|Attention: Shang Chuang|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV