NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Steelcase Inc. fell 20.0 percent to $5.45.
Carbo Ceramics Inc. fell 14.6 percent to $126.43.
Stillwater Mining Co. fell 14.5 percent to $8.99.Forest Oil wi fell 13.4 percent to $11.07. Swift Transport fell 13.4 percent to $6.36. Hecla Mining Co. fell 13.2 percent to $6.09. Robbins & Myers Inc. fell 13.2 percent to $36.44. Titan International Inc. fell 13.1 percent to $16.93. Allegheny Technologies Inc. fell 13.0 percent to $36.87. Silver Wheaton Corp. fell 12.8 percent to $35.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV