SAINT PAUL, Minn., Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISS) (NASDAQ: ISNS) announced today it has appointed Kris B. Tufto to its Board of Directors. The addition of Mr. Tufto brings the number of ISS directors to eight.
Mr. Tufto is the Chief Revenue Officer of Code 42 Software, Inc., a provider of computer backup solutions. He has previous executive leadership and sales management experience in numerous high-growth technology companies, including Jasc Software and Cray Research. Mr. Tufto is also a director of Sajan, Inc., a publicly-held software and services company.
Jim Bracke, Chairman, said, "We are pleased to have Kris join our board. He brings ISS further diverse software development and management skills and successes that we can leverage."About Image Sensing Image Sensing Systems, Inc. is a provider of software-based detection solutions for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) sector and adjacent markets including security, police and parking. We have sold more than 120,000 units of our industry leading Autoscope® machine-vision, RTMS® radar and CitySync automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) products in over 60 countries worldwide. The depth of our experience coupled with the breadth of our product portfolio uniquely positions us to provide powerful hybrid technology solutions and to exploit the convergence of the traffic, security and environmental management markets. We are headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit us on the web at imagesensing.com. SOURCE Image Sensing Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV