First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II Changes Its Record Date For The Monthly Common Share Distribution Of $0.12 Per Share For October
In order to facilitate the reorganization of First Trust Strategic High Income Fund (NYSE: FHI) and First Trust Strategic High Income Fund III (NYSE: FHO) into First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II (NYSE: FHY), FHY has changed the record date for the previously disclosed reverse-split adjusted distribution payable on October 17, 2011. The record date is expected to be October 7, 2011 rather than October 5, 2011 and the ex-dividend date is expected to be October 5, 2011. The monthly distribution of $0.12 is stated on a reverse split-adjusted basis.
It is anticipated that FHY’s shares will trade on under the same ticker symbol, FHY, and a new CUSIP number, 337353304, effective upon the closing of the reorganizations and reverse stock split. FHY will issue a press release announcing the closing of the reorganizations and the reverse stock split, which are anticipated to be effective as of the opening of business of the New York Stock Exchange on October 3, 2011, subject to all regulatory requirements and customary closing conditions being satisfied.
The Fund’s daily closing New York Stock Exchange price and net asset value per share as well as other information can be found at www.ftportfolios.com or by calling 1-800-988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV