NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating CIBER, Inc. ("CIBER" or the "Company") (NYSE: CBR) to determine whether certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/ciber-cbr/.
On May 3, 2011, CIBER issued a press release predicting that earnings per share would exceed $0.30 for the year and that revenue growth would exceed four percent. On August 3, 2011, however, the Company issued its second quarter 2011 financial results illustrating that CIBER was performing well below predictions, with the Company reporting a net loss of $58.4 million and an operating loss of $26.5 million. CIBER also announced that it is withdrawing its financial guidance for fiscal year 2011. As a result of this news, CIBER stock lost 39% of its value between August 2, 2011 and August 9, 2011.
If you own shares of CIBER stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/ciber-cbr.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV