NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Invesco (NYSE:IVZ) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.61, below its previous 52-week low of $15.75 with 8.5 million shares traded as of 3:26 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 5.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Invesco has a market cap of $8 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 25.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Invesco Ltd. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to individuals, typically high net worth individuals. It also manages accounts for institutions. The firm offers investment management, asset management, and fund management services to its clients. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.1, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your IVZ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IVZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV