Partner Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PTNR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Partner Communications Company (Nasdaq:PTNR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $9.29, below its previous 52-week low of $9.31 with 200,387 shares traded as of 2:20 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 337,400 shares over the past 30 days. Partner has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 52.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Partner Communications Company Ltd. provides various telecommunications services in Israel. It offers cellular telephony services on GSM/GPRS and UMTS/HSDPA networks. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.4, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of five and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PTNR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV