One of HP's rising stars, Donatelli joined the tech giant from EMC (EMC) in 2009, where he had been touted as a possible successor to the storage giant's CEO, Joe Tucci. As executive vice president and general manager of HP's Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services, Donatelli is at the forefront of the company's push into corporate data centers and its raging battle with Cisco (CSCO).
"There were a lot of people who thought, after he was hired away from EMC, that he would be a potential future leader for the company," noted Pund-IT's King.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV