No.1, IBM sales chief Virginia Rometty
Virginia "Ginny" Rometty, is the full package, at least on paper.
Not only does Rometty run global sales for IBM (IBM), she sits on the company's executive strategy team. And she rose to that rank from chief of IBM's global services division.
"HP needs someone with deep enterprise market experience," says one investor, who puts Rometty at the top of his list.Strengths: Can sell to businesses Weaknesses: Bleeds IBM blue, an antigen in Silicon Valley. --Written by Scott Moritz in New York.
To contact this writer, click here: Scott Moritz, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Scott on Twitter at MoritzDispatch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV