To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Goldman Sachs (GS): "I'm not going to recommend any financials on this show. It's like taking your life in your own hands."
Stamps.com (STMP): "I kind of like this stock. It could go down but I like what they're doing."Cummins (CMI): "I'm willing to take the pain for a big 2012." AT&T (T): "It's a win win either way on the T-Mobile deal. I've been buying it for my trust." Aruba Networks (ARUN): "This is a good Internet commerce play." Teck Cominco (TCK): "The minerals have gone out of favor. Its not bad, but it's not going to work here. It's going to go down." McMoran Exploration (MMR): "I've got high quality companies going down, so I'm not going to recommend a speculative one." Gold Resource (GORO): "I think gold is under liquidation. You need to wait a few days. Give it a breather. I still like gold." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV