NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- International Speedway Corporation (Nasdaq:ISCA) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $21.59, below its previous 52-week low of $21.63 with 20,952 shares traded as of 11:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 188,800 shares over the past 30 days. International Speedway has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 15% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. International Speedway Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, promotes motorsports themed entertainment activities in the United States. It conducts racing events at its motorsports entertainment facilities. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, equal to the average leisure industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ISCA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ISCA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV