Getty Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (GTY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Getty Realty Corporation (NYSE:GTY) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.50, below its previous 52-week low of $15.53 with 58,481 shares traded as of 11:53 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 297,000 shares over the past 30 days. Getty has a market cap of $569.7 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 49.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Owns and leases retail motor fuel and convenience store properties and petroleum distribution terminals. As of Dec. 31, 2005, the company owned 814 properties and leased 241 additional properties in 13 states located principally in the Northeast. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your GTY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV