Don't Worry, Be Happy -- Ask Noah
Tips for getting off the "Treadmill of Concern":
1. Don't stay glued to CNBC or Fox News. We get it the economy is bad. Enough said! 2. Remember you have more than others. When in doubt be grateful.
3. As I have said in previous articles, your net worth should not be your self worth.
4. Worrying leads to more worrying. It's a vicious cycle. Don't give it fuel.5. You cannot change the past. You made the best possible financial decisions at the time. 6. Being overly anxious can lead to helplessness. Looking and feeling helpless is not an attractive quality. 7. Work with a cognitive behavioral therapist to discuss how negative thought patterns about money are affecting your feelings about life and altering your behaviors. 8. Take care of "you." Be good to yourself. Be it exercise, reading, collecting stamps, etc. Do what you enjoy. 9. Stay busy. Do not give yourself time to obsess over your finances. Remember: "They cannot hit a moving target!" 10. Never forget that time is precious. And we owe it to ourselves to spend it wisely. Thank you for the question, and enjoy the weekend! Please keep sending me your questions to "Ask Noah" at email@example.com Have a profitable and peaceful week, Noah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV