Northern Trust Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NTRS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Northern Trust Corporation (Nasdaq:NTRS) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $33.95, below its previous 52-week low of $34.68 with 424,599 shares traded as of 10:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Northern Trust has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 35.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Northern Trust Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides investment management, asset and fund administration, banking solutions, and fiduciary services for corporations, institutions, and affluent individuals worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NTRS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV