NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Brookfield Office Properties Inc (NYSE:BPO) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $14.58, below its previous 52-week low of $15.06 with 328,694 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.3 million shares over the past 30 days. Brookfield Office has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 8.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Brookfield Properties Corporation is a publicly owned real estate investment firm. The firm engages in the ownership, development, and management of premier commercial properties. It also provides ancillary real estate service businesses, such as tenant service and amenities. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.7, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 4.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your BPO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BPO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV