OM Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (OMG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- OM Group (NYSE:OMG) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $25.54, below its previous 52-week low of $26.97 with 26,793 shares traded as of 9:46 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 289,300 shares over the past 30 days. OM Group has a market cap of $930.1 million and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are down 25.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. OM Group, Inc. develops, produces, and markets specialty chemicals, advanced materials, and electrochemical energy storage products worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Advanced Materials, Specialty Chemicals, and Battery Technologies. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.6, above the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 8.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your OMG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV