First Citizens BancShares Inc (DE Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (FCNCA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Citizens BancShares Inc (DE (Nasdaq:FCNCA) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $138.13, below its previous 52-week low of $140.52 with 441 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 15,800 shares over the past 30 days. First Citizens BancShares Inc (DE has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 25.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. First Citizens BancShares, Inc. operates as the holding company for First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company that provides various banking products and services to retail and commercial customers in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FCNCA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV