TFS Financial Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TFSL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:TFSL) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $7.75, below its previous 52-week low of $7.76 with 10,079 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 339,100 shares over the past 30 days. TFS Financial has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 8.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TFS Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides retail consumer banking services in Ohio and Florida.
- Practice your TFSL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV