NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras (NYSE:EBR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $9, below its previous 52-week low of $9.41 with 193,909 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras has a market cap of $13.3 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 28.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. Eletrobras primarily engages in the generation, distribution, transmission, and commercialization of electric power; and construction and operation of nuclear power plants in Brazil.
- Practice your EBR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EBR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV