NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE:MOD) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $8.96, below its previous 52-week low of $9.20 with 13,171 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 309,800 shares over the past 30 days. Modine has a market cap of $454.4 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 39.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Modine Manufacturing Company engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of thermal management products, components, and systems for use in various original equipment manufacturer (OEM) applications, and to various building and other commercial markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.4, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 27.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MOD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MOD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV