Harmonic Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HLIT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Harmonic (Nasdaq:HLIT) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $4.20, below its previous 52-week low of $4.40 with 48,376 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.3 million shares over the past 30 days. Harmonic has a market cap of $527.5 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 48.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video infrastructure products and system solutions to create, prepare, and deliver broadcast and on-demand video services to televisions, personal computers, and mobile devices.
- Practice your HLIT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV