Teekay Tankers Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TNK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Teekay Tankers (NYSE:TNK) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $5.40, below its previous 52-week low of $5.59 with 49,599 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 465,400 shares over the past 30 days. Teekay Tankers has a market cap of $287 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 54.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Teekay Tankers Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and operation of oil tankers. As of August 16, 2011, it owned a fleet of nine double-hull Aframax tankers and six double-hull Suezmax tankers. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.3, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 18.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TNK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV