American Axle & Mfg Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (AXL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- American Axle & Mfg Holdings (NYSE:AXL) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $7.09, below its previous 52-week low of $7.42 with 125,087 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.6 million shares over the past 30 days. American Axle & Mfg has a market cap of $607.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 42% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, engineering, design, and validation of driveline and drivetrain systems, and related components and chassis modules for automotive industry in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.8, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your AXL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV