CTC Media Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CTCM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CTC Media (Nasdaq:CTCM) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $10.52, below its previous 52-week low of $10.83 with 7,347 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 406,500 shares over the past 30 days. CTC Media has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 53.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. CTC Media, Inc. operates as an independent broadcasting company in Russia. It owns and operates the CTC, Domashny, and DTV television networks in Russia. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.6, equal to the average media industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CTCM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV