STUART, Fla., Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is Seacoast National Bank, announced today that it will release third quarter results on Thursday, October 20, 2011, after the market closes. Upon release, investors may access a copy of Seacoast's earnings results at the company's website at www.seacoastbanking.net and selecting "Press Releases" under the heading "About Seacoast".
Seacoast will host a conference call on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the earnings results and business trends. Investors may call in (toll-free) by dialing (888) 517-2464 (passcode: 5785075; host: Dennis S. Hudson). Charts will be used during the conference call and may be accessed at Seacoast's website at www.seacoastbanking.net by selecting "Presentations" under the heading "Investor Services". A replay of the call will be available for one month, beginning the afternoon of October 21, 2011 by dialing (888) 843-7419 (domestic), using the passcode 5785075.
Alternatively, individuals may listen to the live webcast of the presentation by visiting Seacoast's website at www.seacoastbanking.net. The link is located in the subsection "Presentations" under the heading "Investor Services". Beginning the afternoon of October 21, 2011, an archived version of the webcast can be accessed from this same subsection of the website. The archived webcast will be available for one year.Seacoast, with approximately $2.1 billion in assets, is one of the largest independent commercial banking organizations in Florida. Seacoast has 39 offices in South and Central Florida and is headquartered on Florida's Treasure Coast, which is one of the wealthiest areas in the nation. SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV