Neoprobe To Present At Credit Suisse 2nd Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP), a diversified developer of innovative oncology surgical and diagnostic products, today announced that Dr. Mark Pykett, Neoprobe’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will deliver a presentation to institutional investors at 1:50 PM ET, Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at the Credit Suisse 2 nd Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference, taking place at Le Parker Meridien Hotel, New York.
During the conference, Dr. Pykett will be available to meet with institutional investors to discuss recent developments and the Company’s growth strategy. Presentations at the conference are not being webcast; however slides from Dr. Pykett’s presentation will be available at the Company’s website at www.neoprobe.com.
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP) is a biomedical company focused on enhancing oncology patient care and improving patient benefit through radiopharmaceutical product development. Neoprobe is actively developing two radiopharmaceutical agent platforms – Lymphoseek ® and RIGScan TM CR – to help surgeons better identify and treat certain types of cancer. Neoprobe’s subsidiary, Cira Biosciences, Inc., is also exploring development of a patient-specific cellular therapy technology platform called ACT. Neoprobe’s strategy is to deliver superior growth and shareholder return by bringing to market novel radiopharmaceutical agents and advancing the Company’s pipeline program through continued investment and selective acquisitions. For more information, please visit www.neoprobe.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV