ST. LOUIS, Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE) announced today that Gary Muenster, Executive Vice President & CFO, will make a Company presentation on Tuesday, September 27, at the Oppenheimer 6th Annual Industrials Conference in New York. The presentation will highlight the Company's operations.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website ( www.escotechnologies.com) at approximately 8:20 a.m. Central Time. A replay will remain on the site through October 4. Visuals presented will also be available on the Company's website by accessing the "Company Presentation" link.
ESCO, headquartered in St. Louis, is a proven supplier of special purpose utility solutions for electric, gas and water utilities, including hardware and software to support advanced metering applications and fully automated intelligent instrumentation. In addition, the Company provides engineered filtration products to the aviation, space and process markets worldwide and is the industry leader in RF shielding and EMC test products. Further information regarding ESCO and its subsidiaries is available on the Company's website at www.escotechnologies.com.
SOURCE ESCO Technologies Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV