Energy Recovery Inc (NASDAQ:ERII), a leader in the design and development of energy recovery devices for desalination and other industrial processes, announced today that Tom Rooney, president and CEO will speak at the following investment conference during the third quarter:
- September 27 to 28 – Credit Suisse Future of Energy Conference in New York
Please note that additional conferences/events may be added during the quarter.
This engagement comes weeks after ERI introduced the PX-Q300 energy recovery device, which strengthens the efficiency and durability of previous best-in-class ERI PX devices, ensuring an industry-leading uptime of 99.8 percent and guaranteeing high efficiencies at no less than 97.2 percent.
About Energy Recovery IncEnergy Recovery Inc (NASDAQ:ERII) designs and develops energy recovery devices that significantly reduce energy consumption for desalination and other industrial processes. Energy Recovery’s prominence in the desalination market includes notable technologies such as the PX Pressure Exchanger™ (PX™) devices, the ERI™ TurboCharger hydraulic turbine energy recovery devices and the ERI™ AquaBold™ and ERI™ AquaSpire™ high- pressure pumps. In total, Energy Recovery has more than 12,000 devices installed around the world. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Madrid, Shanghai, and the United Arab Emirates. For more information about Energy Recovery Inc, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV