URS Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (URS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- URS Corporation (NYSE:URS) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $30.28, below its previous 52-week low of $30.35 with 843,521 shares traded as of 4:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 721,200 shares over the past 30 days. URS has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 25.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. URS Corporation provides engineering, construction, and technical services to public agencies and private sector clients worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.8, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your URS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV