NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Geron Corporation (Nasdaq:GERN) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $2.31, below its previous 52-week low of $2.36 with one million shares traded as of 3:56 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Geron has a market cap of $323.2 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 53.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Geron Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancer and chronic degenerative diseases, including spinal cord injury, heart failure, and diabetes.
- Practice your GERN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about GERN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV