NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Altra Holdings Incorporated (Nasdaq:AIMC) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $11.92, below its previous 52-week low of $12 with 128,503 shares traded as of 3:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 274,700 shares over the past 30 days. Altra has a market cap of $357.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 35.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Altra Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Altra Industrial Motion, Inc., designs, produces, and markets a range of mechanical power transmission and motion control products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.4, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your AIMC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AIMC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV