Lincoln National Corp (Radnor PA Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LNC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lincoln National Corp (Radnor PA (NYSE:LNC) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $17.21, below its previous 52-week low of $17.22 with 5.1 million shares traded as of 3:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 5.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Lincoln National Corp (Radnor PA has a market cap of $5.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 34.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Lincoln National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. It sells a range of wealth protection, accumulation, and retirement income products and solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.3, below the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 5.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your LNC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV