NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EMCOR Group (NYSE:EME) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $19.97, below its previous 52-week low of $19.99 with 394,682 shares traded as of 2:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 514,500 shares over the past 30 days. EMCOR Group has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 29.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EMCOR Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and internationally.
- Practice your EME trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EME
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV