NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Hewlett Packard Co. rose 11.0 percent to $24.94.
Range Resources Corp. rose 6.3 percent to $69.00.
CreXus Investment rose 6.2 percent to $9.03.Dycom Inds Inc. rose 5.3 percent to $18.40. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 5.1 percent to $7.38. American Vanguard Corp. rose 5.0 percent to $11.23. General Mills Inc. rose 4.9 percent to $39.33. Genco Shipping rose 4.4 percent to $8.24. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 4.3 percent to $28.46. Sturm Ruger & Co. rose 4.1 percent to $31.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV