Urstadt Biddle Properties
Another name with notable insider buying is Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBP), a real estate investment trust engaged in the acquisition, ownership and management of commercial real estate such as neighborhood and community shopping centers in the Northeast U.S. This stock hasn't done much this year, with shares off by around 8%.
This company has a market cap of $421 million and an enterprise value of $562 million. Urstadt pays a solid dividend of 89 cents per share, which works out to a yield of 5.8%. This is not a cash-rich company, with a total cash position on its balance sheet is $1.81 million and total debt of over $139 million.The CEO and chairman of the board just bought 57,500 shares, or $888,371 worth of stock, at $15.45 per share. The CEO also bought over $400,000 worth of stock at around $14 a share back in early August. From a technical standpoint, this stock is currently trading below both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages, which is bearish. The stock has also recently run into some stiff overhead resistance at around $15.65 to $15.50 a share after coming off its August low of $12.60 a share. If you want to buy this stock, I would only get long on a move above both its 50-day moving average of $15.74 and its 200-day moving average of $16.05 on big volume. Look for volume that's tracking in close to or above 2,785 shares. I would avoid this stock altogether if you see it drop below some big near-term support at $14.70 a share on heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV