NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tenaris (NYSE:TS) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $28.58, below its previous 52-week low of $28.62 with 1.6 million shares traded as of 12:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Tenaris has a market cap of $17.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 39.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Tenaris S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of steel pipe products. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.6, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 14.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV